Terms & Conditions ››
This is qualifiedphysio.co.uk website. Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions, which you are deemed to accept each time you use the website. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
Interruption and omissions in service
Whilst we try to ensure that the standard of this website remains high and to maintain the continuity of it, the internet is not an inherently stable medium, and errors, omissions, interruptions of services and delays may occur at any time. We do not accept any liability arising from such errors, omissions, interruptions or delays or any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate this website (or any particular part of it) or to provide the service offered on the website. We may vary the specification of this website from time to time without notice.
Links to other websites
On this website you will be offered automatic links to other websites which we hope will be of interest to you. We do not accept any responsibility for or liability in respect of the content of those linked websites, the owners of which do not necessarily have any connection, commercial or otherwise, with us. Using automatic links to gain access to such websites is entirely at your own risk.
Information on this website
Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and complete, some of the information is supplied to us by third parties and we are not able to check the accuracy or completeness of that information. We do not accept any liabilities arising from any inaccuracy or omission in any of the information on this website supplied by you, any other website user or any other person.
Your use of this website
You may only use this website for lawful purposes when seeking CV advice and CV related products or help with your career. You must not under any circumstances seek to undermine the security of the website or any information submitted to or available through it. In particular, but without limitation, you must not seek to access, alter or delete any information to which you do not have authorised access, seek to overload the system via spamming or flooding, take any action or use any device, routine or software to crash, delay, damage or otherwise interfere with the operation of this website or attempt to decipher, disassemble or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in the website.
You are solely responsible for any information submitted by you to this website. You are responsible for ensuring that all information supplied by you is true, accurate, up to date and not misleading or likely to mislead or deceive and that it is not discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation, regulations, guidelines or codes of practice or the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights or any person in any jurisdiction. You are also responsible for ensuring that all information, data and files are free of viruses or other routines or engines that may damage or interfere with any system or data prior to being submitted to this website. We reserve the right to remove any information supplied by you from the website at our sole discretion, at any time and for any reason without being required to give any explanation.
Information Submitted by you
We may use information supplied by you to provide your CV and cover letter/supportive statement advice. We use third party consultants to help us provide our bespoke service, this involves us, amongst other things, processing and storing information (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) and passing or making available such information to the Consultants in order to provide a quality service.
Please note that all third party consultants have agreed to our terms and conditions and have secure password protected access to our database. Should any individual be found to be in breach of these terms and conditions, they will have their contract terminated with immediate effect.
We will process any data which you provide in completing the online registration and any further forms, assessments or personal details which you complete or provide us when using this website in accordance with UK data protection legislation.
Unless otherwise stated, QualifiedPhysio own the intellectual property rights in the website. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. The rights in material on this website are protected by international copyright, software and trademark laws and you agree to use this website in a way which does not infringe these rights.
You must not :
- copy material on this website, unless for your own private or domestic purposes ;
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website) ;
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website ;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial or business purpose.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Security and passwords
In order to register with this website and to sign in when you visit the website, you may need to use a user name and a password, which will be issued to you upon completion of services supplied. You are solely responsible for the security and proper use of your password, which should be kept confidential, at all times and not disclosed to any other person. You must notify us immediately if you believe that your password is known to someone else or if it may be used in an authorised way. We accept no liability for any unauthorised or improper use or disclosure of any password.
We accept no liability for any loss (whether direct or indirect, for loss of business, revenue or profits, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or for any other indirect or consequential loss whatsoever) arising from your use of the website and our services and we hereby exclude any such liability, whether in contract, tort (including for negligence) or otherwise. We hereby exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and your use of it to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify us and keep us indemnified against all cost, expenses, claims, losses, liabilities or proceedings arising from use or misuse by you of this website. You must notify us immediately if anyone makes or threatens to make any claim against you relating to your use of this website. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at out sole discretion.
Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
The use of this website and any agreements entered into through this website are to be governed by and construed in accordance with UK Law. UK courts are to have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in conjunction with the use of this website or any agreement made through this website.
Changes to Terms and Conditions and Invalidity
These website terms and conditions may be changed by us at any time without notice. You will be deemed to accept the terms and conditions (as amended) when you next use this website following any amendment.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be unlawful and/or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provisions will continue in effect.
Payment for Professional Services
Professional service include, but are not limited to provision of seminars and CV
You will be sent an email following completion of services. All CVs will be formatted in Microsoft Word unless otherwise agreed at the time of consultation. If you want to convert your CV into another format then please contact us.
Any amendments made by you, following the receipt of your new CV that have been made without prior agreement, will result in no further work being undertaken or guarantees being upheld.
Aftercare Terms and Conditions for Professional Services
Within one to five days:
We offer one request for alterations which expires five working days from sending this email. Email the document, highlighting the required alterations to us. Alterations will be made within 7 working days of your email being received.
*Note we reserve the right to reassign you back to your existing or an alternative Consultant, to conclude the service purchased.
Our complaints Procedure
Please direct any complaint to our email at email@example.com. When a complaint is received, the full details will be recorded in the Complaint Log. A response will be made to the customer within 5 working days.
Where the complaint is of a more complex nature and requires further investigation, the customer will be contacted within 5 working days and advised of this. The customer will be given an indication of how soon a full response will be made. Where it is not possible for a complaint to be resolved, the customer will be given a clear explanation in writing.
You paid by phone/online. You are entitled to *cancel based on the following sliding scale, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Up to 7 working days prior to the Seminar: free ;
- Up to 2 working days prior to your Appointed Consultation: 25% retained ;
- Day of Seminar: 100% retained.
All advice offered on this website and by QualifiedPhysio is given in good faith and is provided ‘as is’. We accept no responsibility if you should suffer loss or damage as a result of taking our advice.
1. Registering as a job seeker
In order to register free-of-charge as a jobseeker with our website, you will need to take the following steps: sign up to our newsletter, providing your name and email address. Emailing us a CV separately is optional but advised.
2. Job seeker warranties and undertakings
By registering as a jobseeker, you warrant that all information you provide to us and to any registered recruiter via or in relation to our website (including without limitation all information in your CV and profile)is true, accurate, fair and complete, and you undertake to keep all such information up-to-date at all times.
3. Job seeker services
Registered job seekers may have access to additional website areas and features (which we will determine in our sole discretion) which may include:
(a) the facility to upload a CV and/or profile into our database, to enable registered recruiters to search for the CV/profile, assess whether the jobseeker may be suitable for a role, and contact the job seeker where appropriate;
(b) the facility to limit the disclosure of confidential information to recruiters;
(c) a facility to enable the job seeker to receive email alerts, newsletters, notice of competitions, and/or other email notifications from us.
4. Your relationship with recruiters
You acknowledge that we merely provide a facility to enable jobseekers and recruiters to get in touch and that we do not vet or monitor the registered recruiters who advertise on our website, and you agree that you will not hold us liable, or seek to hold is liable, in relation to any loss, damage or expense that you suffer arising out of the actions of omissions of a recruiter (subject to the first paragraph of Section 7 above).
5. Cancelling your account etc.
You may delete your job seeker account by unsubscribing to our newsletter at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or clicking the unsubscribe link at the end of our emails.
You acknowledge that the website services are provided free-of-charge, and that we may at any time, with or without notice or explanation, delete the job seeker's account and/or discontinue the website and/or website services.
6. Registering as a recruiter
In order to register as a recruiter with our website, you will need to take the following steps: provide name, company name and address and purchase a job listing.
7. Recruiter charges
The charges payable by recruiters will be as set out on our website.
You must pay to us the applicable charges when invoiced, in cleared funds, in accordance with the instructions on our website.
We may vary charges from time to time by posting new charges on our website. However, such variations will not affect services that have already been paid for.
8. Recruiter warranties and undertakings
By registering as a recruiter, you warrant that all information you provide to us and to any registered jobseeker via or in relation to our website (including without limitation all information in job advertisements) is true, accurate, fair and complete, and you undertake to keep all such information up-to-date at all times.
Recruiters undertake to ensure that all job advertisements that they submit to the website for publication are true, accurate, fair and complete advertisements for bona fide jobs.
Recruiters must only use our database of jobseekers for the sole purpose of seeking candidates to fill bona fide jobs; and recruiters must treat the information in our database as confidential, and must not copy any information from the database or record or retain any information from the database or disclose to any third party any information from the database.
9. Recruiter services
Registered recruiters will have access to additional website areas and features (which we will determine in our sole discretion) which may include:
(a) the ability to post advertisements on our website;
(b) access to our database of jobseekers via the website;
(c) any other services specified on our website from time to time.
These recruiter services may be accessed in such way, subject to such limitations and for such period, as may be specified on our website from time to time.
10. Your relationship with jobseekers
You acknowledge that we merely provide a facility to enable jobseekers and recruiters to get in touch and that we do not vet or monitor the registered jobseekers who use our website, and you agree that you will not hold us liable, or seek to hold us liable, in relation to any loss, damage or expense that you suffer arising out of the actions or omissions of a jobseeker (subject to the first paragraph of Section 7 above).
11. Recruiter warranties
We warrant to recruiters that we will perform the paid-for recruiter services with reasonable care and skill.
We do not warrant that recruiters will receive any applications in relation to job advertisements; nor do we warrant that our jobseeker database will hold information regarding jobseekers that may be suitable for the positions that the recruiter requires to be filled.
12. Cancelling your account
You may delete your recruiter account by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
- ABOUT US
1.1. We are QUALIFIEDPHYSIO LTD, a company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 11354628 and have our registered office at 190a Kingsland Road, London E2 8EB.
1.2 We are a company providing support and training for physiotherapy students, qualified physiotherapists and other healthcare and health & fitness students and professionals, in the form of one-to-one sessions, electronic and printed materials, physical and online courses, physical and online seminars, CV and application reviewing services, on-site training sessions.
2.1. QualifiedPhysio is a 'Data Controller' for the purposes of applicable data protection law.
- COLLECTED INFORMATION
3.1. Personally Identifiable Information
We will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it to us voluntarily and/or you use either our Services. All personal information you provide to us when registering with the Services, and any personal information generated by your navigation and use of the Services, will be processed and stored by QualifiedPhysio to manage registration and sales. We also use this information to analyse trends in our users' behaviour to help us to determine your preferences, habits, tastes, geographic location in order to maximise your use and enjoyment of the Services. We have further listed the ways in which we use your personal information at Clause 5 below.
3.2. The types of personal information we collect may include:
- Personal details– including your name, email address, phone number, postal address, date of birth, information regarding your use of the Services, mobile device information and browser information;
- Billing details– when you buy via the Services we will require billing information (such as your address and postcode) in order to handle the processing and despatch of orders. User information entered during registration is kept on a secured browser and visible to authorized personnel only. We do not collect any credit card numbers. These are all processed by Shopify, PayPal, Google Pay all secure and well-known Payment Gateway Providers. The entire checkout process, as well as the user account area, is encrypted using the latest SSL standards
- Your preferences– we may collect information about your purchase history and any feedback you may give or reviews you may submit;
- CV or personal statement – When you upload your CV or covering letter, they will be stored only by us, to enable CV and covering letter review to take place;
- Your interactions with us– for example if you send us information via email, survey, social media, customer service communications or other methods, this may be stored on our systems;
- Technical information– when you use the Services, we automatically receive and record information on its server logs from your browser or mobile platform, including the location, IP address, cookie information and details about the page you requested.
4.2. We use the following cookies on our website:
- Strictly necessary cookies.These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies.They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies.These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
4.3 3rd party cookies
When you open pages on this website, your browser may also record some cookies by other services:
- Google Ads may set a cookie to record your ad preferences so they could serve more relevant ads and provide a better user experience. To receive more information or to opt out of Google Ads cookies please visit Google Ads settings page.
- Social networks Facebook, Linkedin , Twitterand Google+ may set cookies to enable some of their functions for you on this website, such as page content sharing or website recommendation to other network users. To check privacy policies of the social networks please follow links above.
4.4. You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
- USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
5.1. As well as the purposes described above at Clause 3.1, we use the personal information we collect to:
- administer Services or any other purposes required in order to allow us to provide the Services;
- communicate with you via email, SMS about your purchases via the Services;
- fulfil your orders purchased via the Services;
- provide better content, services, marketing, and support to you. For example, we may need to use your information to administer your account or provide you with information in connection with any purchases or events you have expressed an interest in;
- administer and fulfil any competitions available to users via the Services and communicate with you about those competitions. Note that there may be specific terms in the competition terms and conditions relating to your personal data; and
5.2. We also use information that we collect about you to for operational purposes, including:
- to provide customer service, including to respond to your enquiries and fulfil any of your requests for information;
- carry out verification checks, including to verify your identity when attending one-to-one sessions, to check that you meet any minimum age requirements for some of our events;
- to send you important information regarding the Services, or other technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages; and
- as we believe to be necessary or appropriate under applicable law, to enforce our rights or to respond to requests from law enforcement and other government authorities.
5.3. We use your personal data on the following legal basis:
- your consent;
- as necessary to perform a contract to which you are a party;
- in our legitimate interests, including to improve the performance of the Services and in order to enhance our users’ experience of the Services, or in an Event Partner’s legitimate interests; and/or
- to comply with a legal obligation.
6.1. We may send you marketing communications via email and post. You are given the opportunity to opt in to marketing communications on registration. If you change your mind and do not want to receive any marketing emails from us, you can unsubscribe from emails by following the unsubscribe directions provided in the footer of each one, you can also email us at email@example.com.
6.2. Where you opt out of receiving these marketing communications, we may still process your personal data for other required purposes, as specified in Clauses 4 and 5 above.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
7.1. We do not rent or sell your personal information to anyone without your explicit consent, but we may share your personal information in the ways described below:
- Agents and suppliers– We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, including our payment processing suppliers and data analytics services providers. We do not share your personal information with our agents or suppliers except as is necessary in order to enable them to provide us with a service.
- Third Parties– We may integrate with other third party products and services such as Shopify apps to enable certain features of the Services. We do not share your personal information with them except as is necessary in order to allow them to perform the features requiring their integration.
- Competition partners– When offering competitions via the Services, we may share your personal information with our competition partner for the purpose of administering the competition (for example, arranging for the prize to be provided to the winner).
- Event Partners– We do run events and seminars, sometimes we team up with other companies or people. We therefore need to share your personal details with them and other parties involved in the provision of the event (such as the venue) so we can provide you with information about the event such as last-minute changes, or for the purposes of ticket validation upon entry to a venue. We are not responsible or liable for the actions of such third parties, and if you wish to complain about the use of your personal information by such third party then you should contact the relevant third party directly.
- Other reasons– We may also share your personal information with a purchaser or potential purchaser of our business and in some circumstances, we may have to disclose your personal information by law, either because a court or the police or other law enforcement agency has asked us for it, to enforce our legal rights, or to prevent fraud or ticket-touting for example.
7.2. We may also provide our partners with anonymous information about how users, collectively, use the website so that they can understand how often people use the services, and the website.
- INFORMATION ABOUT OTHER INDIVIDUALS
If you give us information (including personal information) on behalf of someone else, you confirm that you the other person has given you permission to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
- provide their personal information to us;
- give consent on their behalf to the processing of their personal data;
- receive on their behalf any data protection notices; and
- give consent to the transfer of the individual’s personal data abroad.
- SECURITY AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF DATA
9.1 We are committed to ensuring that your information will be treated confidentially and securely, and we have put in place appropriate measures to ensure the security of your personal data.
9.3 Presently personal data collected from you is stored in data centres as well as cloud networks which are located or hosted in the UK.
9.5 Although we take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal data is treated securely, you should be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your data during its transmission.
9.7 When calculating the appropriate retention period for your data, we consider the nature and sensitivity of the data, the purposes for which we are processing the data, and any applicable statutory retention periods. Using these criteria, we regularly review the personal data which we hold and the purposes for which it is held and processed. Once processing has been completed, we may securely delete or anonymise your personal data. For more details about our retention periods, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- YOUR RIGHTS
10.1. You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you under data protection laws. If you would like a copy of the information held about you please write to us at email@example.com.
10.2. If you think any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will correct or update any information as soon as we can.
10.3 Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation and any equivalent rules in the UK, you are entitled to certain rights in relation to our handling of your personal data. For example, will have the right to have your personal data rectified or erased, the right to object to or restrict us from processing your personal data (including the right to object to profiling), and the right to data portability. If you would like to exercise these rights once they come into force, please write to us or email us at email@example.com.
10.4. Should you have any complaints about how we handle your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Should we be unable to resolve your complaint and you wish to take your complaint further, you may do so by contacting the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.